The Pine Green Trend




Good Shoes don't care!
Another way to stand out from the crowd during the Holidays will be wearing the Pine Green color trend in your outfit or makeup. A super trendy look to wear because it give us the Holiday Seasons vibes. To pull together this look, I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers Scarlem Matteo, go find her amazing blog here:      https://scarlemmateo.wordpress.com/author/scarlemmateo/

This blogger, who has been featured in so many fashion magazines and Fashion Social Media Accounts is taking the world of fashion to another level. She's showing us in her new segment; ‘Dress for Less’, how we can get the Fashion Blogger look in affordable stores, without looking cheap. 

Let's talk about what I'm wearing. The black velvet choker, is a hot trend for the Holidays, this one is from Charlotte Russe Stores. You will see a lot during the holidays the velvet trend. My skirt with a long front zipper, it's my favorite, I mean I adore this look!  I let my inner Kim K out! The top I order it online at Forever21 but they are sold out, you can buy similar at: hotmiamistyles.com. The bag is from an Instagram store, find them by; @OwnStyleOfficial and the owner of these fabs handbags is the Scarlem Matteo herself, so go follow her in both accounts. The black gladiators’ high heels I bought them at Charlotte Russe but they are sold out, buy similar at hotmiamistyles.com 

Hope you like this ootn (outfit of the night) and the concept of sometimes is good to dress for less! 😘💕

Post a Comment

0 Comments